Brand Identity Test! Can the design of a button deliver a powerful message about a brands identity?
The logo and button layout styles are one of the most engaging visual elements of a brand. A well-designed, unique website can be the key in increasing adoption rates and maintaining brand consistency across numerous territories.
When executed well, the combination of button size, style and colour can help embed a brand further into a consumer's mind.
Try and identify some of the brands we work with, just from their button design.
Find out how you did...
1. adidas 2. Vodafone 3. Pentland
4. Swisscom 5. Allegiance Health 6. eBay
7. Finlandia 8. Ford 9. STC
10. Salomon 11. Network Rail 12. Boxfresh
13. Berghuas 14. Lacoste 15. Speedo
16. Kubota 17. Westpac 18. Jack Daniel's