Since 1999, Adgistics has been a pioneer in the Brand Asset Management industry. Today, while a substantial number of companies populate the sector, competing for your attention and your assets, many of the problems we set out to address remain the same. This is where our experience counts, and for more than a decade we have been building an unparalleled track record in delivering robust, intelligent solutions at an international, regional and local scale for companies such as Ford, Network Rail and Cirque du Soleil.
Adgistics is a specialist provider of Marketing Asset Management solutions. We configure marketing management and automation solutions and services around the way our clients do business.
We respect the investment they make in their brand, and ensure the assets supporting it are put to work in the most efficient way. We have helped companies like adidas and Brown-Forman make the most out of their resources, both human and material. Our clients value the unique combination of our technical and marketing communications expertise. They rely on us to deliver solutions which address their current needs, and grow with their brands.
Headquartered in London, we deliver and manage our web-based asset management solution - the Brand Centre® - globally for both brand owners and their agency partners. Our systems manage the storage, repurposing, distribution and protection of brand assets cross media and in multiple languages.
Brand Asset Management Solutions
Our clients’ Brand Centres have become international offices in the cloud, helping professionals to learn, communicate and work together, in complete security, whenever it suits them. Our brand management solutions and services work the work they do.
Adgistics helps to grow brands. With efficient Brand Asset Management systems, better internal brand understanding, improved communications, considerable savings and the empowerment of your team through technology, we help create a culture of best practice.
James Waite co-founded Adgistics, and was appointed Chairman in 2009. Between 1994 and 2000 he established and ran a digital design agency within the Leagas Delaney Group. Subsequently he has contributed as a strategist and writer to an array of agency and client organisations, and co-founded an international photojournalism agency. James is a partner in The Next Practice, consulting for urban regeneration and commercial development in emerging economies with multinational business and advisory groups.
Joe joined Adgistics in April 2010 and has many years of experience in senior management with media and technology companies both in the public and private sectors. Dynamic, entrepreneurial and supported by a young and committed team, Joe has applied Adgistics’ innovative spirit and leadership skills to grow the company’s ‘footprint’ and product portfolio. Joe is passionately involved in a number of international not-for-profit organisations that develop standards for the marketing and advertising industries.
Sanjay joined Adgistics in October 2007; on top of his financial management responsibilities Sanjay is also the Company Secretary. As a qualified Chartered Accountant, he was previously Group Financial Controller of an AIM listed business in the media industry and has experience in the video publishing and television production sectors.
Chris joined Adgistics in January 2013, bringing with him 25 years of experience in marketing, advertising and technology strategy for organisations ranging from small companies to FTSE 250 members.
Dora joined Adgistics in February 2013. With degrees in Marketing & Advertising, Brand Development and Graphic Design, Dora is responsible for all of Adgistics brand and marketing activities. Dora has extensive global experience working across many geographies and is sensitive to the cultural differences that play into brand advocacy and brand ambassadorship.
Michael joined Adgistics in January 2013. He is an accomplished senior executive with extensive knowledge in process management workflow. Michael has built a global career and was most recently responsible for the successful growth of a new technology business across North and South America.
Salary and conditions are competitive. Most importantly, the work is challenging and the ambience fun.
Professional Services Executive
We are continuing to expand and are looking to employ suitable candidates to become part of one of the fastest growing success stories in our sector. Based in our London office, in Crossharbour, if successful, you will be part of our growing Customer Service Team in managing a portfolio of over 50 clients’ deployments.
We wish to attract people who:
- Are motivated to do their best and take pride in what they do
- Have strong customer service experience, are results driven and have the ability to
- Love working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial team environment
- Have outstanding organisational skills with the ability to multi-task achieve clear goals and objectives
What we expect*:
- Strong communication (oral and written)
- Good written and analytical skills
- Ability to handle fast-paced environments with effective time-management skills.
- Must be able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Exemplary attention to detail, even when working to tight deadlines
- Minimum of intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- A legal entitlement to permanently work in the UK
* Having a degree in Business, Management Studies or Marketing can assist persons who are interested in this role. We also accept GCSEs, HNDs, NVQs and SVQs qualifications. Any business, marketing or customer service related qualifications is an asset
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Co-ordination of internal work following client liaison
- Responsibility for content management services
- Providing help desk assistance to users of Adgistics solutions in any aspect of their interaction with our solutions
- Working closely with the Adgistics’ account management team to ensure that all client
- Ensuring all client work is completed within agreed SLAs
- Management of a range of client bespoke services e.g. creative approvals requests are managed efficiently
Type: Full-time and permanent
Salary: £ dependent on experience
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role.
We have developed a global network of Adgistics Partners to deliver & implement our Brand Value Management solutions.
Are our North American healthcare experts, with years of experience managing brand implementation & management for local and global corporations. Please visit their website for more details: www.brandactive.com
LEVEL5 Strategy Group is a well established management consultancy that specialises in creating competitive advantage. Please visit their website for more details: www.level5strategy.com.