Working at Adgistics, you will be part of a team of highly skilled and interesting people, with the opportunity to create cutting edge brand management tools for leading blue chip companies across a range of sectors.
Salary and conditions are competitive. Most importantly, the work is challenging and the ambience fun. The offices are next to the River Thames, beside Tower Bridge.
We are interested in bright, enthusiastic people who would like to join the team. Adgistics is a leading Brand Asset Management solutions and services company, based in offices by Tower Bridge, with an impressive client list including adidas, Brown-Forman, Ford, Network Rail, STC and Salomon. Many advertising and communications agencies also use our Brand Centre® solutions.
Our web-based solutions provide advertisers and agencies with unprecedented visibility and control over their communications activities. Campaigns in any market and media channel are collected and can be viewed in real-time; marketers and agencies benefit from the insights, strategies and executions in other markets; agencies and clients can collaborate online; order processes can be implemented to accelerate materials distribution.
If you are interested in joining Adgistics, view our available positions below:
We are seeking a Front-End Developer to join an accomplished, cross functional team within our fast growing and dynamic software company.
With office locations in both Chicago, USA and London, UK. Our head office is based by Tower Bridge, London, we are seeking a Front-End Developer to join a leading and highly regarded software services company in the marketing communications sector. Our clients include Ford of Britain, Pentland Group, adidas, Network Rail and a roster of blue chip world-class organisations.
We are continuing to grow and are looking to employ suitable candidates to help develop our next generation of products and take the company to new levels of technical achievement.
- Creating front end HTML and CSS code from Photoshop files with supporting wireframes and functional specifications
- Working with Core Application Engineering teams to design, develop and implement innovative User Interfaces and features
- Designing and developing new features and functionalities, working alongside Sales and Business Development Teams
- Responsible for meeting application delivery deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of CSS/HTML using pre-processors (SASS/LESS)
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience with responsive design (Mobile, Tablet)
- Experience working with version control systems such as Mercurial/GiT
- Have a keen interest about emerging web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
We’d really like these…
- Experience with Alt-JS frameworks (Node, AngularJS)
- Have experience with HTML5 technologies, like Canvas and WebSocket
- Understanding Accessibility and how to apply these concepts to a website
A portfolio of your projects
This role is not experience dependent as long as you can show us that you have the skills that we require.
Must be eligible to live and work in the U.K.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your C.V. to:
Strictly NO agencies