Working at Adgistics, you will be part of a team of highly skilled and interesting people, with the opportunity to create cutting edge brand management tools for leading blue chip companies across a range of sectors.
Salary and conditions are competitive. Most importantly, the work is challenging and the ambience fun. The offices are next to the River Thames, beside Tower Bridge.
We are interested in bright, enthusiastic people who would like to join the team. Adgistics is a leading Brand Asset Management solutions and services company, based in offices by Tower Bridge, with an impressive client list including adidas, Brown-Forman, Ford, Network Rail, STC and Salomon. Many advertising and communications agencies also use our Brand Centre® solutions.
Our web-based solutions provide advertisers and agencies with unprecedented visibility and control over their communications activities. Campaigns in any market and media channel are collected and can be viewed in real-time; marketers and agencies benefit from the insights, strategies and executions in other markets; agencies and clients can collaborate online; order processes can be implemented to accelerate materials distribution.
If you are interested in joining Adgistics, view our available positions below:
We are seeking a .Net developer / C# developer to join an award winning, dynamic and fast growing marketing software company in London.
With office locations in Chicago, USA and London, UK, we are seeking exciting talent to join a award winning and highly commended software services company in the marketing communications sector. Our clients include Jack Daniel’s, Ford, Speedo, adidas, Network Rail and a roster of world-class organisations.
The company continues to grow and is focusing intensely on the development strategy to produce our next generation of products. We are looking to recruit a C# / .Net developer to join our team. You will be based at the London offices, in the shadow of Tower Bridge, close to London Bridge Station.
- Working with Development Operations Team maintaining existing applications
- Taking specifications & developing those them within our core infrastructure
- 3 -4 Years commercial experience working with C# & ASP.Net MVC
- BDD/TDD experience
- Experience with T-SQL, SQL Server
- Experience working with source control e.g. Mercurial / Git
- Passion for programming and willing to learn new skills
We’d really like these…
- Experience with NHibernate or a similar ORM
- Good technical design skills, including knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with distributed source control systems
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and come up with solutions
- Knowledge of continuous integration & deployment concepts
- Attention to code legibility
You must be legally entitled to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your C.V. and apply below:
Strictly NO agencies