Working at Adgistics, you will be part of a team of highly skilled and interesting people, with the opportunity to create cutting edge brand management tools for leading blue chip companies across a range of sectors.
Salary and conditions are competitive. Most importantly, the work is challenging and the ambience fun. The offices are next to the River Thames, beside Tower Bridge.
We are interested in bright, enthusiastic people who would like to join the team. Adgistics is a leading Brand Asset Management solutions and services company, based in offices by Tower Bridge, with an impressive client list including adidas, Brown-Forman, Ford, Network Rail, STC and Salomon. Many advertising and communications agencies also use our Brand Centre® solutions.
Our web-based solutions provide advertisers and agencies with unprecedented visibility and control over their communications activities. Campaigns in any market and media channel are collected and can be viewed in real-time; marketers and agencies benefit from the insights, strategies and executions in other markets; agencies and clients can collaborate online; order processes can be implemented to accelerate materials distribution.
If you are interested in joining Adgistics, view our available positions below:
Coming out of our fourth year of consecutive growth we continue to expand and are seeking a Senior Tester - Automation to join our ever-growing team.
Adgistics is a leading Brand Value Management solution provider developing, deploying and servicing world known brands such as adidas, Ford, Cirque du Soleil, Rotary and Speedo. With office locations in both Chicago, USA and London, UK. Our head office is based by Tower Bridge, London.
- Coordinating the existing test team members
- Working with Business Analysts and Product Owners to define requirements
- Developing automation test suites to test new functionality
- Defining and executing manual test plans as required
- Performing exploratory testing
- Thorough knowledge of test methodologies and a history of implementing them
- Solid experience with automated and manual testing both back & front-end
- Experience with managing teams of people & delegating tasks
- Effective communicator
We’d really like these…
- Knowledge of continuous integration & deployment concepts
At Adgistics we are open to all sorts of suggestions and if you think you can improve how we do testing, we are happy to listen! So if you are up to the challenge as a Senior Tester, come and have a chat.
Must be eligible to live and work in the U.K.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your C.V. to:
Strictly NO agencies