Working at Adgistics, you will be part of a team of highly skilled and interesting people, with the opportunity to create cutting edge brand management tools for leading blue chip companies across a range of sectors.
Salary and conditions are competitive. Most importantly, the work is challenging and the ambience fun. The offices are next to the River Thames, beside Tower Bridge.
We are interested in bright, enthusiastic people who would like to join the team. Adgistics is a leading Brand Asset Management solutions and services company, based in offices by Tower Bridge, with an impressive client list including adidas, Brown-Forman, Ford, Network Rail, STC and Salomon. Many advertising and communications agencies also use our Brand Centre® solutions.
Our web-based solutions provide advertisers and agencies with unprecedented visibility and control over their communications activities. Campaigns in any market and media channel are collected and can be viewed in real-time; marketers and agencies benefit from the insights, strategies and executions in other markets; agencies and clients can collaborate online; order processes can be implemented to accelerate materials distribution.
If you are interested in joining Adgistics, view our available positions below:
We are seeking a Systems Engineer - IT/Web Operations to help develop our next generation of products and take the company to new levels of technical achievement.
With office locations in Chicago, USA and London, UK, we are seeking a Systems Engineer – IT/Web Operations to join a leading and highly regarded software services company in the marketing communications sector.
Our clients include Ford, Speedo, adidas, Network Rail and a roster of blue chip world-class organisations. We are continuing to grow and are looking to employ suitable candidates to help develop our next generation of products and take the company to new levels of technical achievement. The Systems Engineer role will involve the candidate working with our infrastructure team to design and manage our network and hosting infrastructure. Be part of the exciting challenge of moving our classic IT infrastructure into the cloud. You will develop leading edge skills and you will work with a team committed to innovation and exploring new ways to achieve the best performance. The role will be based at our London office, close to London Bridge station.
We wish to attract candidates who:
- Enjoy taking responsibility and pride in what they do to deliver the best
- Have experience designing and running an enterprise grade web hosting platform
- Are enthusiastic about cloud infrastructure and the benefits it can bring
- Assist in the management/maintenance of our internal IT systems; both in the office and our hosting environments
- Support development teams by helping support our build system, creating testing, demo and production environments, creating/maintaining deployment scripts and keeping documentation up to date
- Assist developers in troubleshooting application issues caused by hosting platforms
- Help to monitor, maintain, backup and grow the infrastructure
- Support internal desktops/laptops (mainly Windows, some Macs), shared amongst the team
- Assist in moving our technical infrastructure to the cloud
What we expect:
- High understanding of visualisation and cloud computing
- At least 3 years’ experience in running an enterprise level Microsoft based web hosting platform (IIS/.NET/SQL Server)
- Have worked within a web hosting environment supporting a development team
- Have experience deploying to IIS and SQL server and have a history of supporting an IT infrastructure for large web applications
- Good understanding of Windows and Windows server 2003/2008 with Active Directory
- In-depth networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, switch/firewall configuration etc.)
- SAN/NAS administration and backup systems
What would be beneficial:
- Knowledge of one of these: AWS, Azure, Rackspace Cloud
- In-depth build system knowledge, scripting, Apache/Tomcat experience, general scripting experience, server build automation
Full-time and permanent
Must be eligible to live and work in the U.K.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your C.V. to:
Strictly NO agencies