Working at Adgistics, you will be part of a team of highly skilled and interesting people, with the opportunity to create cutting edge brand management tools for leading blue chip companies across a range of sectors.
Salary and conditions are competitive. Most importantly, the work is challenging and the ambience fun. The offices are next to the River Thames, beside Tower Bridge.
We are interested in bright, enthusiastic people who would like to join the team. Adgistics is a leading Brand Asset Management solutions and services company, based in offices by Tower Bridge, with an impressive client list including Vodafone, adidas, Ford, Network Rail, STC and Salomon. Many advertising and communications agencies also use our Brand Centre® solutions.
Our web-based solutions provide advertisers and agencies with unprecedented visibility and control over their communications activities. Campaigns in any market and media channel are collected and can be viewed in real-time; marketers and agencies benefit from the insights, strategies and executions in other markets; agencies and clients can collaborate online; order processes can be implemented to accelerate materials distribution.
If you are interested in joining Adgistics, please view our available positions below:
You will work on technical projects alongside a group 3-5 engineers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
As a .net engineer you will be a part of a fun, progressive but hard working environment.
We actively encourage, if not expect our employees to constantly challenge the way we operate, whether it be from a coding perspective, process driven or any other area.
We believe this type of open door policy breeds creativity and learning, on an individual, team, department and company scale.
Teams are self managing and have the freedom to approach problems how they see fit. As a company we provide the guidance, necessary tools and the expertise to compliment those individual skills.
Adgistics engineers develop the next-generation of brand centre technologies for which we’ve become renowned. In addition to revolutionising our clients’ brand technology, we use our programming skills to innovate in a number of other areas as well. Our projects include working on advanced information-retrieval systems, collaborative working solutions, sophisticated asset manipulation and client centric applications that enrich the brand experience.
All Adgistics Engineers have a passion for solving complex and interesting problems. To handle a client’s brand at the scale our clients demand requires ideas from just about every area of computer science, including information retrieval, natural language processing, distributed computing, system design, networking, security, data compression and user interface design.
You will work on technical projects alongside a group 3-5 engineers in an innovative and fast-paced environment. You will be involved in the overall planning, execution and success of complex technical projects.
Adgistics engineers exhibit high energy, deep technical skills and a drive to get things done. The role interacts are broadly across all groups at Adgistics, but primarily deals with Product Managers and our core team of engineers.
We also have positions open for Lead Engineers so please get in touch.
- Work as part of a 3-5 person team, responsible to the Lead Engineer
- Have input into daily decisions, working closely with the lead engineer and your team to produce sound technical solutions
- Write server side code for web based applications
- Work closely with product managers and / or clients to understand feature requirements
- Relevant hands on technical experience
- Programming experience in .Net
- Strong background and understanding of OO fundamentals
- Demonstrable unit testing and/or test driven development experience
- Exposure to ASP.NET MVC
- Familiarity with NHibernate or a similar ORM
- Proficiency with Continuous Integration and automated delivery tools
- Experience in an Agile environment
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for technology, process and coding standards
- The desire to push both yourself and the company forwards
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to build key relationships with other departments
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to talk to colleagues from varied backgrounds on both a technical and a business level
- Have the ability to challenge those around you when it comes to requirements and decisions
Must be eligible to live and work in the U.K.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your C.V. to: