Successful global brand management means more than keeping an eye on communications material. Our eBook answers five key questions regarding global brand management at one of the largest American-owned companies in the spirits and wine business.
Global Brand Management key questions
- How to maintain control of brand assets?
- How can businesses streamline creative workflow processes to reduce costs?
- How Brown-Forman makes asset management an extension of its brand?
- How Brown-Forman made the most out of their transition to Adgistics?
- How to grow a social media presence and build global brand ambassadors?
Having a simple and clear product portfolio is critical to communicating brand value especially on a global scale. Its necessary for Brown Forman to comply with regulations within this tightly scrutinized industry which varies from country-to-country.
Within the Adgistics Brand Centre® solution users have the feature to resize images on the fly and a brand-specific blog function allows each individual brand to communicate their own heritage, brand history and tone of voice through intuitive software.
The insight uncovered with Brown-Forman explores the sharp end of global brand management and how 'Brand equity’ is being recognised more on the balance sheet.