The Brand Centre is a scalable creative hub for teams who build brands
The Brand Centre captures, communicates and celebrates all the elements that make up your Brand. By joining teams, assets, projects and processes in a secure environment, with the tools to enable efficient collaboration, effective delivery and automation in a flexible platform created to meet the needs of diverse, ever changing teams.
KEY BRAND CENTRE FEATURES
Configure the best combination of features to ensure how and why you do what you do is actively understood inside and outside your business.
Always on task
Our Activity Management enables users to set up projects, assign roles for reviews, sign-off, and securely distribute full documentation. Users involved in multiple projects keep track of required actions both from a dashboard view & with notifications. Ensuring the right people know what they have to do and by when in order to deliver to brief, on time and on budget.
- Personalised view of all assigned activity
- Real time notifications of due tasks
- Collaborative review and approval of brief and creatives
- Templatised workflow to fit each project
- In-built SLAs for project scheduling and time management
Adaptation on demand
Balancing consistency in communication with the requirements of local markets is an opportunity to gain a competitive edge. Artwork Automation combines rigour and flexibility, while achieving new efficiencies in operation.
- Rules-based templates enable adaptation to be as flexible or as controlled as needed
- Resizing algorithm preserves layout consistency
- Precise representation of changes
- Integrated approval system
Up to date anywhere
The Brand Centre deploys a fully customisable onscreen notification system to make sure you are always up to speed on activities and responsibilites.
Create then collaborate
The people you involve in brand projects will cross departments, businesses and borders. With our Annotator, the benefits of complete collaboration when creating and designing are at your fingertips.
- Share videos, text, photos and finished artwork
- Mark up, comment and assign tasks
- Full version control and notifications
- Complete audit trail
Shining a spotlight
Showcase offers a dynamic interface that allows selected collections of best practice brand materials to be grouped and shared amongst internal and supplier teams ensuring the best of your brand is visible.
- Encourages re-use of concepts
- An ideal way to promote campaign themes and successful executions
- Accessible on or off the system
- Commentary provides insight on featured content
Our studio management feature solves the common problem of multi-system / supplier overlap and waste. Keep control of finished executions and flexibility in supplier choice while tracking your assets through the entire production process. Integrate fully with industry standard job-bagging, scheduling, budgeting, output and analysis requirements.
- Full management of the RFQ process
- Budget and financial tracking
- Timesheet recording
- Separate portals for studio, clients and suppliers
- Real-time job progress updates
- Comprehensive reporting
Asset management & discovery
Full control over individual files or groups of assets, with easily administrated ordering and approval functions to ensure master materials are always in the right hands.
Whether it's a strategy document, a logo, photography or advertising, smart indexing and intuitive search gets what you need instantly at your fingertips.
Often your team will need to make a quick adaptation - a resize, crop or a simple pre-production colour task. Our Create Your Own feature provides the tools for this, within guidelines. The result is fast and accurate, enables an approval loop if required and, most importantly, keeps a record of the adaptation for reuse or audit purposes.
- Re-sizing and / or cropping
- Colour conversion (RGB, CMYK & Greyscale)
- DPI output adjustments
- Convert to .png, .jpeg or .tiff
Turn insight into action
Building up a picture of return on investment is key to justifying communications expenditure. By knowing how and where your brand assets are deployed, and linking their use to the impact they have, the Brand Centre helps to measure the value your brand is bringing to your business.