Terms & Conditions
We are dedicated to protecting and respecting your privacy. Here you can find our Terms and Conditions.
Adgistics is committed to respecting your privacy
By accessing or using the website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the website.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of your visits to our site and any resources that you access or use
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type
- We may ask you for further information if you report a problem with our site
- Storage of your personal data
- Once your data is received, we will use strict procedures to prevent unauthorised access or use of the data
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways;
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- If you are applying to work for Adgistics
Adgistics does not provide information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. Your information will not be provided to third parties other than to comply with a legal obligation.
At any time, you can request that your personal details are deleted from our systems or opt out of receiving information from Adgistics by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
They are stored in the cookie directory of your hard drive and do not expire when you exit the site. Cookies used by Adgistics contain no personal information about the user nor does the site elicit or store any information from users other than the IP address of your computer as referred to above. You may turn off cookies that are used on this site without affecting your use of our site.
- They allow us to estimate the website traffic and the usage patterns
- They save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information
They allow us to deliver personalised content to you, including search results and targeted information from the Administration or other users of the site. Cookies are small text files that websites save to your computer. The cookies used by Adgistics website don't contain any of your personal information, and we can't use them to find out who you are.
A cookie often includes a randomly generated number which is stored on your device. Many cookies are automatically deleted after you finish using the website.
We may set a cookie on a user's computer in order to monitor visitor numbers and usage statistics. No personally identifiable information such as your name or address is collected as part of this process.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites run by third parties. Adgistics does not control, or assume any responsibility for, the content or practices of these other websites. Our provision of these links does not amount to our endorsement of these other websites, nor their content, owners, or practices and you acknowledge and agree that Adgistics is not
responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
This website is designed for the information of its users. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, information contained in this website may not be comprehensive and interested readers should contact the company directly.
The images used on this website are protected by copyright. Do not, under any circumstances, use any image for any purpose or you will be contravening copyright law.
Adgistics and its employees can be contacted at the following address:
20 St Thomas St
Tel: +44 20 7378 6777
Fax: +44 20 7378 6778